The History Of RRSB
This building was erected in 1926 from funds provided by the British red cross society and the order of St. John of Jerusalem in England for the benefit especially of ex-members of the imperial forces 1914-1918 and the dependents gift was made to Malaya in token the generosity of its inhabitants and to commemorate the unexampled cooperation between the empire overseas and the motherland during the great war. It is also reminds about the building architecture of England. Fraser Hill,s is also known as “little England”. The bungalow is rich in history from the days of British Empire, standing tall in it's original state till now since 1926!